Monday, July 12, 2010

Turst me not to wrong

I am Tom from Xinjiang province.
I always work in one of large group.
I am a nice guy. I like make friendnike trainer .
I have 4 years experience of sales. and I have 1 year experience of manage.
I have a strong sence of duty. I amcheap authentic nfl jerseys one of reliable man.
I will give my new job my best shot.
I think I will give you surprise more than you'd expected.
Turst me not to wrong!!! 1. Skilled use of measuring tools and equipment: 3D Coordinate Measurement, Profile and Measuring Projectors, Hardness Tester, Pneumatic Measuring Instrument, nike shoxSurface Roughness Tester, Micrometer, Nonius;
2. Technically skilled in the following software: AutoCAD2008. Pro/Engineer. SolidWorks2008 and Microsoft office ;jerseys monster 3. Accumulated certain experience in design and manufacturing of non-standard equipment, which will make me adapt faster to the work;
Career Objective:cheap nfl jerseys
To obtain a position as a mechanical engineer for a dynamic corporation.Where will life take you?
A journey is not a trip
A Discovery