Thursday, January 21, 2010

Emotional Life


Its impossible to control and its hard
everyday I seem to let down my guard
I get hit with the unthinkable challenges
And in the end nothing balances
Loss job, lost relationship, lost family where does it stop
I lose my mind and eveything just drops
Insanity and fear takes over my mind
Im in a horrible bind
Trying to escape the rath of no return
But I continue to burn
I think positive and then it turns
my stomach churns
Im screaming from the inside but noone hears me
the pain wont let me be
Failure outweighs my happiness
Im on a stage in front of a society that is clapless
Then I move on
And Life seems like a good bond
then in a split second things change
Everythings out of range
It feels all too strange
How can you be happy
Then the next day feel so crappy
I guess its just the fact of life
I just got to continue on with all my strife
Forget the guilt and the hurt
And try to convert
Into someone more likely for bliss
In a world full of confusion, hate, and hiss
I must be strong and persist

No comments:

Post a Comment