Thursday, January 21, 2010

haha

Yeah, listening to the old songs like Yesterday Once More, Those Were the Days My Friends ... always stirs something up in me, and hopelessly see my mood drifting away, somehow, I would let it (my mood) be and set it free most of the time, for those small things and scenes are worth being revisited and replayed, which would be flowing through my head, like a movie ... ... playing at the street corner when we were kids, lying on the gentle, green hill, wandering at the beach and letting the sea water massage our feet and the breeze take away our pensive moods.

"It is not a lack of beauty of life.
It is our lack of discovery"

Great! Those two lines were written with compact and strict formation. May I take them apart and put them together in different form as its theme remains? Yeah, there are much more things to meet our casual eyes than we think, if we pause a little bit longer to look and feel, if we see our surroundings with a sense of wonder and excitement. I am lucky to meet quite a few people who are able to generate the excitement about things I take for granted ... like ...

Looking at an eagle spreading its wings, circling in the blue sky, how elegant, how majestic ...

No comments:

Post a Comment